An Orchard module for enabling permissions for routes.
The CodePlex page is not maintained anymore, but still here for historical reference.
This project is developed by Lombiq Technologies Ltd. Commercial-grade support is available through Lombiq.
- Specify permissions for url patterns
- Url patterns can be any regular expression
- Permission handling is done with the Content Permissions part.
- Permissions can have a priority value. The order of simultaneously matching patterns is determined by taking the priority into account.
- The specified regex is sanity-checked.
- The patterns are kept in cache so there's only DB access if a pattern matches for a page load, then only a single content item is loaded (by its primary key).